Prince Andrew has settled a civil sexual assault case brought against him in the US by Virginia Giuffre.
Ms Giuffre had been suing the Duke of York, claiming he sexually assaulted her on three occasions when she was 17, allegations he has repeatedly denied.
A letter filed to the US district court on Tuesday said the duke and Ms Giuffre had reached an out-of-court settlement.
It said the duke would pay an undisclosed sum to Ms Giuffre.
His representatives said he had no comment beyond what was said in the document filed to the court.
Buckingham Palace declined to comment on the settlement.
Please subscribe HERE http://bit.ly/1rbfUog
#PrinceAndrew #BBCNews
LA SPEZIA (ITALPRESS) – Una strategia e un marchio comune per promuovere le ostriche italiane, non più solo prodotto di…
MILANO (ITALPRESS) – “Il ritmo del 2026 è tragico, in casa nelle ultime tre partite abbiamo fatto solo un punto.…
ROMA (ITALPRESS) – “Generalmente questo è il momento dei bilanci, ma ora faccio fatica a ragionare in questo senso perchè…
NAPOLI (ITALPRESS) – “Sarà un vero cambiamento di mentalità economica, civile e perfino religiosa a edificare il bene che risanerà…