Sudan’s paramilitary group, the Rapid Support Forces (RSF), said it is committing to a 24-hour ceasefire to allow safe passage of civilians and for humanitarian aid.
In a statement on Tuesday, the head of RSF said the deal had been reached following a conversation with US Secretary of State Antony Blinken and "other friendly nations".
Sudan’s army has denied the claims by RSF rivals that an agreement had been reached, saying they were "not aware of any coordination with the mediators".
Please subscribe here: http://bit.ly/1rbfUog
#Sudan #BBCNews
MILANO (ITALPRESS) – Il mercato ittico del retail italiano continua a crescere e supera nel 2026 i 4 miliardi di…
ROMA (ITALPRESS) – Si svolgerà domani, mercoledì 20 maggio, alle ore 15, presso la Camera dei Deputati, nella Sala del…
Mi manda Monastra Clip - Il messaggio di Tony Sperandeo. L'appuntamento con Mi manda Monastra torna Giovedì alle 14:00 su…