Forty people are thought to have died following an explosion in a coal mine in northern Turkey, the country’s interior minister has said.
Suleyman Soylu said 58 people had been rescued from the mine and over a dozen remained trapped.
Around 110 people were in the mine at the time of the blast on Friday – almost half of them at over 300 metres deep.
Emergency crews worked through the night, digging through rock to try to reach more survivors.
Please subscribe HERE http://bit.ly/1rbfUog
#Turkey #BBCNews
Two people have been wounded in a shooting near the White House, including a suspect and possible bystander, law enforcement…
US President Donald Trump says an agreement with Iran has been "largely negotiated" and details will be announced soon. The…
WASHINGTON (ITALPRESS) – “Verrà riaperto lo Stretto di Hormuz”. Lo ha scritto il presidente degli Stati Uniti Donald Trump sul…
L'edizione della notte del Tg diretto da Enrico Mentana
CANNES (FRANCIA) (ITALPRESS) – Cannes 79 sigilla un’edizione molto positiva con la Palma d’Oro a Fjord di Cristian Mungiu, storia…
MONTREAL (CANADA) (ITALPRESS) – George Russell (Mercedes) in pole position nel Gran Premio del Canada, quinto appuntamento del Mondiale di…