The US has denied Russian claims it masterminded an alleged drone attack on the Kremlin on Wednesday aimed at assassinating President Vladimir Putin.
A day after accusing Ukraine of carrying out the alleged attack, Mr Putin’s spokesman said it had been done with Washington’s support.
US National Security spokesman John Kirby called it a "ludicrous claim".
Ukraine has said it had nothing to do with the alleged attack.
Unverified footage on social media showed smoke rising over the Kremlin – a large government complex in central Moscow – early on Wednesday. A second video showed a small explosion above the site’s Senate building.
Mr Putin was not in the building at the time.
Please subscribe here: http://bit.ly/1rbfUog
#Ukraine #Russia #America #BBCNews
Five people have died, including three adult victims and two suspects, police say, after a deadly shooting at the Islamic…
L'informazione della testata giornalistica di LA7 diretta da Enrico Mentana
MILANO (ITALPRESS) – “Come Movimento 5 stelle siamo molto sensibili al fatto che i cittadini hanno un bisogno di sicurezza…
Today, we look at why the subject of Brexit is awkward for Andy Burnham, the Greater Manchester Mayor who wants…